EXCEL flexicool is a double action coating. It acts as a total leak proofing as well as heat protection. It is 2 parts system. The base coat is a water repellent coating and the 2 top layers are heat reflective coating.
Double Action Coating: STOPS LEAKAGE DURING RAIN + REDUCES HEAT DURING SUMMERAdvantages:
- The water proofing base coat completely seals the current leaks.
- The top coat prevents the building from getting heated up. Hence prevents formation of further cracks due to summer heat.
- This combination reduces aging of the building and keeps the building new and extends the life of the building.
- Double Action – Reflects solar heat and keeps the buildings cool and comfortable during hot summer afternoons and prevents leakage of water during monsoon season providing a protective layer.
- Ultraviolet Resistant – Continuous rejection of solar heat resulting in drastic reduction of roof heat.
- Long Term Flexibility – 100% elastic acrylic polymers remain permanently flexible upon extended exterior exposure.
- High Film Build – High volume solids allows fast application to uniformly cover textured substrates.
- Colour Stable – The acrylic resins crosslink under UV exposure to lock in colour and lock out dirt.
- Reduced Energy Costs – Remains white to reflect the suns heat, dramatically lowering roof substrate temperature. Approximately 50% of the cost is saved in the area of humidification and air conditioning.
- Water-Based – Contains no solvents, cleans up with water. No toxic substance included.
EXCEL flexicool is a water-based, high solids, flexible 200% acrylic and nano technology based coating. Leak proof combined with high reflectivity, weatherability, ultraviolet resistance, adhesion and ease of application makes EXCEL flexicool an effective coating for providing leak proof and long term reflectivity over a wide range of roofing substrates. Leak Proof:
EXCEL flexicool's base coat is a 100% nano coating with a excellent water repellancy. When coated on the surface, it penetrates into the cracks and seals the surface. It forms a breathable nano film with high surface tension on each and every particle by entering into the micro pores upto a depth of 5 to 6 mm.
Reduced Energy Cost:
EXCEL flexicool topcoat remains white to effectively reflect the sun’s heat, reflecting about 85% of UV rays and 90% of IR rays. Reduces air-conditioning cost upto 50%. Suits ENERGY STAR® & Cool Roof Rating Council Guidelines.Crack Protection:
EXCEL flexicool does not allow the surface itself to get heated up. So the formation of cracks on the surface (due to heat) is prevented to a greater extent. This extends the life of the buildings to a greater extent and prevents aging & leakage.
Packing: 10 lts & 20 lts packing.Coverage
10 Lts of Excel Flexicool contains 1 ltr of water proofing base coat + 9 lts of Heat reflective Top coat
10 lts to cover 250 - 300 sq.ft triple coat. (1 base coat and 2 top coats)